I believe no matter where in the world we live and work, we can be and do better. Borrowing from many of the “without Borders” organizations, my passion is to help people who are struggling in their companies find ways to reach their highest level of success and fulfillment.
I help others, especially the “underrepresented”, to maneuver, rise and be happier in their companies. I also help companies and leaders understand what it takes to move from “diversity to inclusion”.
Please feel free to comment on any post or email me – Connie@HRwithoutBorders.com
I would love to hear from you!
Education and experiences are the great equalizers.
- Doctorate from the School of Life and Hard Knocks.
- M.S., HRM, Cornell University
- B.S., Education, University of Iowa
- GPHR (Global Professional Human Resources)
- SPHR (Sr. Professional Human Resources)
- CCE (Coaching-Centered Enterprise)
- SHRM-SCP (SHRM-Sr. Certified Professional)
- Cultural Intelligence (CQ) L2 Facilitator
- Birkman Method
- Crucial Conversations